Customers buy into the Emotion and Your Company's Story (Much like Art)
Here are 3 ways that we use to find the real emotions of our clients customers to create the best Ad Concepts and how you can implement it into your PPC Strategy right away.
1. Find out why customers buy from your brand. It sounds simple but we can see again and again how powerful it is to be in direct contact with your ecommerce customers, to get honest feedback. Ask questions like:
- What does (your brand) mean to you?
- How/where do you use it?
- What do you like and don't like about it?
- What was most important for you to buy at (your brand)?
👉🏼 (important notice: The setting must be right to get honest feedback, otherwise they just tell you what you want to hear without getting real and honest feedback.)
2. Telling the true story:Your Luxury Brand's story is its soul.
Tell your brand's story in a way that not only informs but also touches the heart and combine it with the feedback of your existing customers. Showcase the heritage, craftsmanship, and dedication that make your Luxury Brand unique.
3. User-Generated Content: One of the best ways to make your Ads more emotional is to share the emotions that other people connect with your Brand. Encourage customers to share their experiences with your brand. User-generated content is a powerful tool for demonstrating the emotional connection that others have with your products. Share these stories to humanize your brand and connect with potential customers on a personal level.🤓
Learning of today: The best performing Ads for Luxury Brands are Creatives that trigger emotions, sharing feelings and giving customers a way to express their experiences with your Brand.I always like to compare it with art.Luxury Brands are creating something special and unique, that only a few understand, but those people count.